Friday, January 20, 2012

Recipes For Making Your Own Magical Incense....

Good Day and Merry Meet!

Today I am going to share with you some magnificent recipes for making your own incense for magical and aromatic uses...

Please be aware that some of these recipes include dangerous, toxic and in some cases illegal herbs, I do not recommend using these ingredients, (you can always substitute with less dangerous herbs; tobacco is always an appropriate substitute) I am including these herbs to stay true to the recipes I am sharing. These herbs will be accompanied by an asterisk*



Incense Recipes





Astral Travel Incense~Burn a small amount in the room to aid in projecting the astral body:

3 parts Sandalwood
3 parts Benzoin
1 part Mugwort
1 part Dittany of Crete







Business Incense~Burn to attract customers:

2 parts Benzoin
1 part Cinnamon
1 part Basil




Clearing Incense~Burn this incense to clear your home of negative vibrations, especially when household members are arguing or when the house seems heavy and thick with anger, jealousy, depression, fear and other negative emotions. Leave the windows open while burning this mixture:

3 parts Frankincense
3 parts Copal
2 parts  Myrrh
1 part Sandalwood




Courage Incense~Smolder this incense when you lack courage. If you are in a situation where you cannot burn it, recall its scent and be strong. If tonka bouquet is unavailable, use tonka tincture or vanilla tincture ( or extract):

2 parts Dragon's Blood
1 part Frankincense
1 part Rose Geranium leaves (or a few drops Rose Geranium oil)
a few drops Tonka Bouquet
a few drops Musk oil




Dream Incense~Burn a bit in the bedroom prior to sleep to produce psychic dreams. Remove the censer ( incense burner ) from the room before sleeping. Use only genuine camphor. If this is unavailable, add a few drops spirits of camphor, which is available in most drug stores:

2 parts Sandalwood
1 part Rose petals
1 part Camphor
a few drops Tuberose Bouquet
a few drops Jasmine oil




Eightfold Hearth Incense~Burn for a safe, warm, loving home. Also makes for a perfect home-warming gift!

2 parts Dragon's Blood
2 parts Myrrh
1 part Juniper
1/2 part Sassafras
1/2 part Orange flowers
1/2 part Rose Petals







Healing Incense~Burn to speed healing while visualizing:

1 part Rosemary
1 part Juniper Berries












House Purification Incense~Burn in your home to cleanse it at least once a month, perhaps on the Full Moon. additionally, burn this mixture in a new home before moving in. This is another great house warming gift:

3 parts Frankincense
2 parts Dragon's Blood
1 part Myrrh
1 part Sandalwood
1 part Wood Betony
1/2 part Dill Seed
a few drops Rose Geranium



I have many many more recipes so check back often!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I liked your work here, you are helping web people with knowledge! This blog is very interesting!
My name is Mariana, I was born on Aveiro, and I am going to be a fan of this web page, my personal details may not be in the best interest of everyone but I will tell them anyway I am very found of swimming as well as movies, and I also play a lot Metallica on my roadtrips, I´m single now so male users....just kidding :)! I once tried online dating it didn´t worked out very well....
I wrote this comment because as I already mentioned I really enjoy this page I also have a board just like you, but mine is many different from yours, it is about no deposit poker bonus....:)
I will also apologize by my writting it was the only way I get to talk with you....Bye to everybody, See you guys tomorrow

Anonymous said...

I would like to see more posts like this!.. Excellent blog btw! reis Subscribed..
84HLUL3NT3
vimax vimax
vimax Vimax
vimax vimax
comprar brasil vimax