Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Featured Artist Tuesday!

Yay...it's Tuesday...I really love featuring artists and this next wonderful lady is no exception. She is very talented and from my dealings with her I can tell that she is sincere and genuinly loves what she does.

So without further ado, I present for your reading and viewing pleasure I present:



Tera Vermillion
aka Bohemian Glitz!


Here is a bit about her in her own words:

I create a variety of one of a kind items including purses, hair pieces and all kinds of jewelry including rings. I am mostly self taught although I have taken a few beadweaving and lampworking classes. I started creating about ten years ago and got "serious" about my craft about five years ago.


Currently, you can find my designs not only online but also at The Columbia City Gallery and Alafair Antiques in Seattle, Washington. I am honored to be in both locations and looking forward to adding more retail/gallery locations to my resume.

 Beading and creating is therapy for me. If I am not creating with actual materials, I am writing and publishing online. Free time is almost non existent as I am a single working mother with a toddler and luckily, a teenager who is a great help. I am eternally grateful and appreciative of all the artists I have met and I strive to buy directly from artists myself when I can.
You can find Tera and her delightful creations at:

 www.terabg.etsy.com

www.bohemianglitz.etsy.com

http://www.bohemianglitz.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've adored Tera Vermillion creations for ages ... and I'm just thrilled to find out that her wonderful pieces are showing up in galleries. She totally deserves it!

Great feature of a wonderful artist!

London said...

Sherri - Another job well done, and another talented artist to get to know!

Sherri Lynn Herrmann said...

thanks you two! I love doing them....Now I need you guys on here!


~Peace~