Friday, February 11, 2011

Featured Blogger Friday!

Well hello there!
Welcome to Featured Blogger Friday!

Today I present you with a really down-to-earth, web-savvy, all-around wonderful gal.

So let's learn a bit more about her, and then be a great spirit and check out her blogs and let her know you saw her here.........




Alexandra Lindberg


My name is Alexandra Lindberg, I'm 28 years old and live in Sweden with my lovely dog Lisen. In my personal blog ropcorn.com I write about me, my dog and our life in Sweden. I love to take pics, so there is quite a few of them in there as well.



I'm creative and love to build websites, completely self taught by the way, so I have a few other ones as well. Like mymagiclinks.com, which is a free link directory where I offer three one way backlinks - no reciprocal required. I have also created a blog for my amazing dog Lisen at Lisen.eu.

When I'm not working on my websites or working I enjoy to take walks in the forest, travel, write and spend time with family and friends. I'm a believer in "law of attraction". I'm also convinced of that the only thing you should concern yourself with is your own intentions, if they are good - everything will turn out for the best in the end.


You can find me at Twitter as @ropcorn

I also have an official Facebook page for my blog.

For more info about me, Lisen and our life in Sweden you are very welcome to drop by ropcorn.com :-)

And if you want three free backlinks send in your URL at mymagiclinks.com

To find out more about my stubborn dog check out Lisen.eu


1 comment:

Misty said...

Hi I'm a new follower and would love a follow back:) I was referred by ropcorn.com regarding your feature on Fridays. It would love to sign up to be a feature for you one day :)
Many thanks,
Misty
Misty's Thoughts Too
@MistysThoughts2
Misty's Thoughts Too (Facebook)
Misty's Thoughts Too (Subscribe)