Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Answer to "Tell the truth Thursday"

I remember when I was younger I was the night owl of the century...nothing could get me into slumberville...not even the sandman himself! I loved to spend all night reading my horror novels...and of course V.C Andrews!!

Then I went through a period where I was going to bed by 8pm! But I also got up at 5am. ") ..These days I am kinda caught in between an early retirer and a late retirer.(are those even words?)..I am in my bed at 8pm but I try my darndest to not fall asleep untill 11 or 12am. Most times I can make it...I watch some tele or read....

Well that's my answer to "The Red Head Riter's" question....Nighty-Nite!!

~Peace~

1 comment:

Eliz Frank said...

Hi there,
From one nigh owl to another... I love night time and wrote about it for the exercise. Glad I stopped by as I love aromatherapy and you have lots of great things to share. I stopped by from RedHead Riter's Tell The Truth Thursday to support you. Do stop by my blog and say hello too!
Best,
Elizabeth