Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Featured Artist Tuesday!

G'morning! Well it's Tuesday again and you know what that means! Yup, Featured Artist Tuesday...

Today I have a wonderful lady who works very hard at her creations and even harder helping others to get thier creations out to the world to see and love. I really admire her for her selflessness....so can I have a drumroll please..............


Our Featured Artist Today is

Anne Hopfer of Made For Me By Oaklie


My Name is Anne Hopfer aka Made for Me by Oaklie. I was born in Schweinfurt, Germany and came to the United States at 10 mos old. I have a wonderful sister and brother and was raised by very loving parents. I now live in Utah with my husband, mother and brother and our 5 furry children.

I decided to take the plunge in 2008 and start selling my scarves on line when I became part of the "Statistics". It has been such an exciting journey. Although it is a 24/7 job to stay on top of things.. I love every minute of it!

I love to knit with the unusual and textured yarns the most. I also love the intense colors and am always on the hunt for new and exciting yarns.
 Many of my scarves are truly unique in that I design as I go.. if you asked me to make another it would be tough as I don't follow any patterns!
I have met some wonderful Artisans in my journey online. All very talented too! I started a "Great Finds" page on my website featuring my fellow artisans and now a group on Facebook called On Fire for Handmade!
I also have a shop called My Helping Hands Graphic Designs. I create custom avatars, banner, ads and more there. I have done some labels and business cards as well as some PR service and the help with some websites too.
You can find Made By Oaklie by clicking on the following links:
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you sooo much! What a lovely feature! I am thrilled! You totally made my day!
{{Hugs}}
Anne