Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just Me Gabbin' (Astral Projection)

Nov. 23, 2010

Hello there....thanks for taking the time to listen to me gab....I know it's been awhile!


I was prompted to write today to share my experience with Astral Projection and to *hopefully* hear your stories whether they are successes or not....


I have gotten close to projecting, felt hotspots on my feet, temperature changes, some sounds, even some blue creeping into the black that you normally see when your eyes are closed....but haven't quite left my physical body yet.



I listen to subliminal astral projection mp3's...having A.D.D, it's hard to "shut off my brain" so these help still my concious mind.



So if you are reading this and have some insight and/or experiences, or just want to know more, leave me a comment...would love to hear from ya!


No comments: