Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Featured Artist Tuesday!

Hello everyone! It is one of my favorite days....



I am really honored to feature this lovely lady as we have alot in common.

Both of us love what we do, we both have debilitating illnesses that tag along with chronic pain, just for spite.
Neither one of us can bare to sit around whining with nothing to do; we decided to do what we love:
Helping people feel confident and beautiful (without spending an arm and a leg) When wearing our jewelry.

So with further chit chat I present to you..........(drumroll)



Faye of "Twisted Imaginings"!! (What an awesome shop name!)

My name is Faye and I am the heart behind 'Twisted Imaginings'. Most of my work is one OOAK (one of a kind) and some of it isn't so much. That is I may use the same design, but with different gemstones or beads. (Usually, that category only includes rings.)


I am married to a wonderful, supportive man, who has held my hand and my heart through many of my life's trials and all the best bits!


I have recently been diagnosed with many chronic illnesses and mental health conditions, but we muddle through - together. We have 2 grown up children and 2 beautiful grand- daughters. Both the children and our daughter live with us, which makes for a very busy household!


I am inspired by a lot of what I see around me - advertisements, nature and the beads themselves. I like working with copper and one day, hope to be able to afford some real silver to work with!! LOL!


 

You can find Faye's creations at:




Twitter - http://twitter.com/TwistImagine

Blog - http://www.twistedimaginings.blogspot.com



Artfire SHop- www.artfire.com/users/Twistedimanginings

What a great time doing this I had; if you have a sec to spare, how about showing Faye you enjoyed it as well, by checking out shop, following her blog etc...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice feature! Thanks for posting for us! :)

Faye Hadfield said...

Thank you for the feature! I love it! xx